Learn about Thai cooking, get a feel for the flavours of South East Asia and learn some delicious dishes in this private Thai cooking class with the urban chef a Cookery School that comes to you. During the class we cook 3 dishes – two starters, a main course and at the end once the chefs have departed you can enjoy the wonderful food, that you have produced. In this class you learn some essential Thai cooking skills:
- How to make traditional curry pastes from scratch and cook them in fragrant dishes.
- Making fresh, steamed and fried spring rolls and Thai fish cakes and dipping sauces
- Thai fragrant green or red chicken curry or a baby aubergine and snake bean curry
- Where to buy and how to use authentic Thai ingredients
Your tutor will bring all the ingredients, any special equipment required and printed recipes for everything you cook. The class happens in your kitchen, anywhere in the south of England.
Interested? What to do next?
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- We promise to get back to you within 48 hours to discuss arrangements
- We can then provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson
- Make a payment
Then you can sit back and look forward to your fantastic day
- your home kitchen
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Requirement: intermediate cookery experience
Choose a date for your class on the calendar below and make your booking – it only takes 5 minutes! If you have any questions have a look at our FAQs or feel free to get in touch to discuss.
Cost from £80.00 pp
1 person: from £140
2 people: £200 (£100pp)
3 people: £260 (£80pp)
4 people: £320 (£80pp)Cooked With Us Before? –The Urban Chefs would like to thank you for your kind loyalty and as a token of our appreciation; we would like to offer you a 10% reduction off your next home cookery lesson with us.
Our Cookery School is based in Berkshire, but also cover Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, London and Oxfordshire