The Urban Chefs are pleased to offer ‘A Taste of India’ cooking lesson.
This half Day Course is designed to introduce you to the amazing flavours of Indian spices. Recipes chosen are authentic and aromatic and they take you into the world of Indian Cookery.
Our course is designed to really help you understand how to produce the flavours that can be so difficult to get right. You will be able to reproduce the techniques learnt so that you can share new and exciting dishes with your family.
On arrival we will prepare an aromatic cup of chai (Indian cup of tea). We will then start preparing –
- Onion bhaji or Vegetable samosas with cucumber and mint raita
- Lamb Madras or Rogan josh or Chicken Tikka
- Please contact about veggie option.’ spinach, pimento and chick pea curry ‘
- Bombay potatoes
- pilaff rice
- Please ask for vegetarians and vegans dishes if needed.
Courses include recipe cards and ingredients. During your course, you will begin to develop your understanding of spices, their complex flavours and the way in which they are used.
If you prefer, you can create your own bespoke Indian cookery class by contacting the Urban Chefs with your own cookery ideas.
Interested? What to do next?
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- We promise to get back to you within 48 hours to discuss arrangements
- We can then provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson
- Make a payment
Then you can sit back and look forward to your fantastic day
Cost from £80.00 pp
1 person: from £140
2 people: £200 (£100pp)
3 people: £260 (£80pp)
4 people: £320 (£80pp)
Cooked With Us Before? –The Urban Chefs would like to thank you for your kind loyalty and as a token of our appreciation; we would like to offer you a 10% reduction off your next home cookery lesson with us.
Our Cookery School is based in Berkshire, but also cover Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent, London and Oxfordshire