You can create your own bespoke Dinner party or let us totally take over and you relax. Have a look at the different lessons, or think of something you would like too cook!
You can have a day’s tuition in cooking to widen your culinary skills and knowledge.
Ultimately, we want you to have fun and come away feeling confident with lots of tips and ideas to try out yourself.
- Do you want to impress your friends/work colleagues?
- Teaching you to plan a menu (including understanding flavour and balance in the choice of dishes and ingredients
- Do you lack confidence in the kitchen?
We offer one-to-one tuition, group lessons or we can help you prepare for a dinner party. Once we have prepared the meal together, grab yourself a drink, relax and then get yourself ready if you have guests arriving.
I will be joined by an assistant, who will help wait on your table and even wash up for you, leaving your kitchen in pristine condition.
As John is a an ex-landlord who still holds his personal licence , He can also advise on the selection of drinks to accompany the food you have chosen.
All timings for this cookery lesson will be arranged with the client depending on there requirements.
Gift vouchers are available for that perfect gift for someone special
SAMPLE MAIN COURSES
Hoi sin Belly of pork, pakchoi and noodles. (A)
Pearl Barley risotto, roasted peppers. (A)
Smoked haddock with poached duck egg , chive butter sauce sweet potato mash. (A)
Lamb Rogan Josh, pilau rice, onion bhajhi (A)
Ray wing, capers lemon butter sauce. (A)
Pan-fried rib eye steak with Cafe de Paris butter Madeira sauce straw potatoes (A)
Classic Beef stew with dumplings (A)
Wild Salmon fillet, red pepper pesto deep fried rocket (A)
Thai green chicken curry with steamed rice (A)
Rump of lamb, dauphinoise potatoes, winter vegetables (A)
Squid ink spaghetti with prawns and parmesan (A)
Seared calf liver with smoked, bacon with baby caramelised shallots and wholegrain mustard sauce and sweet mashed potatoes. (A)
Sea bass on rice noodles, soy, stem ginger and spring onion dressing. (A)
Barberry duck breast plum and pomegranate dressing. (A)
Filo tart filled with spinach and Goats cheese. (A)
Rabbit and tarragon white stew (A)
Moroccan lamb Tangine, blood orange couscous (A)
Coq au vin
( a )is for allergy
What to do next?
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details. We promise to get back to you within 48 hours to discuss arrangements
- We will price your lesson based upon the dishes you have chosen and then we will provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson
- Make a Payment
We will be happy to discuss the arrangements with you
You can then sit back and look forward to your fantastic day