About the Course
This cookery course is designed for men who are looking for a fun day learning the basics of cooking and gathering confidence to produce tasty dishes. One of the problems people face is getting the timing right when producing a meal.
This will be a food filled, relaxed day with like minded people where you will learn the essential skills and techniques to cooking simple dishes well.
Ideas for dishes on the day can include:
- The perfect steak – with accompanying sauces or dressings
- Roast meals
- A simple, tasty fish dish, e.g pan fried or oven baked fresh sea bass with accompaniements
- Inspiration from leftovers for mid week meals – chicken curry, thai stir fry and a tasty soup
- Different ways with pasta – ideal whether you are cooking for yourself, kids, or want to stock up your freezer for quick meals
- Simple, tempting desserts e.g sticky toffee pudding / pannacotta
All timings for this cookery lesson will be arranged with the client depending on their requirements.
Gift vouchers are available for that perfect gift for someone special.
Interested? What to do next?
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- We promise to get back to you within 24 hours to discuss arrangements
- We can then provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson
- Make a payment
Then you can sit back and look forward to your fantastic day
- Your home kitchen
Duration: Half day
Requirement: No cookery experience
Cost from: £80 pp
1 person: from £140
2 people: £200 (£100pp)
3 people: £260 (£80pp)
4 people: £320 (£80pp)
We will be happy to discuss the arrangements with you
You can then sit back and look forward to your fantastic day