Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Raymond Blanc returns to BBC Two this summer with a new series, Raymond Blanc: How To Cook Well, that gives viewers a masterclass in basic cooking techniques.
With the urban chefs you can master the principals of cooking.
The urban chefs teach culinary arts at various colleges around the south east.
Interested? What to do next?
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- We will price your lesson based upon the dishes you have chosen and then we will provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson – make a payment
- We promise to get back to you within 24 hours to discuss arrangements
You can then sit back and look forward to your fantastic day
- your home kitchen