Chocolate making events for corporate entertainment, team building, hen parties, birthdays and gift experiences.
Even the famous chefs are doing chocolate. Check out Nick Nairns, ‘I love chocolate‘ course in Aberdeen.
If you love eating chocolates, then the chances are you will love making your own creations too – especially when you’ll be using melted organic milk and dark chocolate. Learn the art of the chocolatier and discover how to make delicious chocolates using the finest of ingredients. The Urban Chefs chocolatier will guide you through the history, legends and creation of chocolate from bean to bar and then you will get down to the good stuff – your chance to get cutting, dipping and decorating to make plenty of your own personalised handmade treats to take home.
We use organic chocolate in all of our workshops.
We can either run our chocolate making events two ways. Either as a large group in our West London-based kitchen or individually/small parties in your own home.
What happens on the day
The Urban Chefs start by giving you a fascinating insight into the history and process of chocolate, explaining every step from sourcing the cocoa beans to the final stages of producing a bar of chocolate.
Along with the others in your group, you’ll get to play with melted organic chocolate and cool it down to the perfect consistency, ready to begin the fun. After a short demonstration of how to make a dark chocolate ganache, you will have the opportunity to create your own ganache and will set about cutting, dipping and decorating your own mouth-watering chocolates using the chocolate praline provided.
- Dark chocolate truffle tart
- Chilli and Lime infused dark chocolate. First you will experience freshly squeezed lime juice followed eight seconds later with a kick of red hot Reshampati chilli.
- Strawberry puree and fresh mint leaf infused milk chocolate. Made with fresh strawberry puree and real mint leaves.
- Rum Chocolate Truffles
- Stem ginger, walnut, chocolate truffle terrine
- Then you will be getting hands dirty with chocolate!
At the end of the course you will receive a recipe pack. You’ll also get to keep plenty of your home made chocolates in a nice presentation box!
Interested? What to do next?
- Contact us on the Enquiry Form, giving us all your details
- Tell us how many people are taking part in the lesson
- Tell us the dates and times when you would like to book your lesson
- We will price your lesson based upon the dishes you have chosen and then we will provide you with a full quotation
- Book your lesson – make a payment
- We promise to get back to you within 48 hours to discuss arrangements
You can then sit back and look forward to your fantastic lesson
- Your home kitchen or the old bake house, Old Basing
Duration: Half day
Cost from: £80 pp
1 person: from £140
2 people: £200 (£100pp)
3 people: £260 (£80pp)
4 people: £320 (£80pp)